Monday 21 September 2009

10% Discount of all bag charms


How do you fancy 10% off all orders over £15 from Madison Mae. Just enter code MAD421 which is valid until the end of the month. Why not treat yourself or start your Xmas shopping early?!

I have been working hard this weekend on changing the photos of the bag charms on the on-line shop and I am really pleased with the results. Slate is definately a much better look than wood and shows off the bag charms more.

After spending hours taking lots and lots of photos I have realised that I need to start designing some smaller simple bag charms. Many of the ones I have already made are either quite chunky or lengthy so to cater for those that like small (and still gorgeous) bag charms I shall get cracking on some new designs.


www.madison-mae.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment